Once you successfully complete the course, you will be qualified and able to call yourself a Sports Nutritionist, or a Sport & Exercise Nutritionist, and obtain professional indemnity insurance to practice (in the UK, and most other countries, but check your local national / state licensing laws to be sure).

You cannot call yourself a registered nutritionist or registered sports dietician without being registered by the appropriate registration bodies, such as the British Dietetic Association’s Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register or the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists or equivalent in your country / location. The IOPN Diploma in Performance Nutrition is a highly recognised program, and can support an application for registration and/or registration for specialisation (sport and exercise) in eligible candidates / registrants with SENr and AfN.

Did this answer your question?