All Collections
Level 7 Diploma in Sports Nutrition
Can I get insurance to practice with this qualification?
Can I get insurance to practice with this qualification?

IOPN Diploma

Alex James Ritson avatar
Written by Alex James Ritson
Updated over a week ago

Once students complete the course requirements and graduate with their IOPN Diploma in Sports Nutrition, they can obtain insurance* to practice as a Sports Nutritionist.

Eligible UK based graduates are also encouraged to apply for graduate registration with the UK Sport and exercise Nutrition Register and/or the Association for Nutrition (AfN). Both SENr and AfN offer registrants practitioner insurance products.

  • NOTE: obtaining insurance to practice as a performance nutritionist may be limited to certain countries worldwide, and local laws that may restrict the practice of sports nutrition to licensed professionals (e.g. some states in the US). In all cases you will be expected to adhere to a relevant scope of practice and remain evidence-based at all times.

Did this answer your question?